Greetings!

9:35 AM


Hello and greetings to all of the book lovers out there!


First and foremost, I am Zai, malay and I am a bibliophile. :) Living in a small and blessed country, Brunei Darussalam. English is not my first language, so apology for any mistakes in grammar and what not. 



In the mean time, I am in Semester 8, final semester for my Degree in Business Marketing and Information System (fancy, huh? lol)


July 3rd, 2015 at Popular Bookstore, Miri. Spent almost RM200.00, equvailent to BND$ 65.00
Creating the blog just so I can express my feeling and reach out to the world regarding my passion in reading. I read books to fill my time and I love to collect books with a hopeful wish to own my personal mini library at home (one day, in sha Allah).

Currently, I owned not more than 150 books, roughly <120 I think. I read mostly fantasy and dystopian books, and I don't really enjoy the contemporary much. Major fan of the Mortal Instruments Series, Infernal Devices, Hunger Games, Divergent, Percy Jackson and the Olympian, Harry Potter etc. (I shall share to you all my book shelves and my book collection! Yay!)

More book reviews and books related may follow up after this. Hoping to reach the other book lovers out there (simply because my circle of friends don't really read, so basically I'm like a lone wolf)

To many book posts to come, and thank you so much for reading. 

That's it from me tonight, I shall see you all in the next post. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts