2016 Anticipated Books

12:24 PM


Hello and greetings to all of the book lovers out there!


Happy New Year and warm welcome to 2016 (Hope it's not too late! lol). It has been a great start so far and hoping it will stay the same, or better throughout the year (in sha Allah). With much difficulty, I've managed to complete my 2015 Reading Challenge! 27 out of 25 books. 

Books I've read in 2015.


It was a struggle to meet the goal due to my placement period, which was very demanding, leaving me restless and I had to focus on completing my internship programme. After almost 6 months, the new semester started - it was my final year. Plus, the workloads took most of my time with the never ending assignments, tests and exam. Alhamdulilah, it was over and I'm grateful for my results. 

With that in mind, for 2016, I limit myself to read only 20 books -- as mentioned, this is my final semester. So far, I've read 3 books and currently reading Marie Lu's The Rose Society. (I will make another post for this book review once I've done reading, of course).

Okay, let's get thing straight to point now (lol). Here are the list of my 2016's Anticipated Books. (PS: Highlighted books are the ones that I'm really looking forward to) I may missed out few other books but here goes nothing. The lists are based on the chronological order of its release dates:

Passenger, Alexander Braken 
January 5th, 2016

Cruel Crown, Victoria Aveyard
January 5th, 2016

Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles), Marissa Meyer
February 2nd, 2016

Glass Sword (The Red Queen, #2), Victoria Aveyard
February 9th, 2016

Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, #1), Cassandra Clare
March 8th, 2016

Demigod and the Magicians (Percy Jackson and the Olympian), Rick Riordan
April 5th, 2016

The Hidden Oracle (Apollo's Trial, #1), Rick Riordan
May 3rd, 2016

The Last Stars (The 5th Wave, #3), Rick Yancey
May 24th, 2016

The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, #3), Mary E. Pearson
August 2nd, 2016

The Hammer of Thor (Magnus Chase, #2), Rick Riordan
October 4th, 2016

By far, these followings are the books that I'm most excited to look forward to. Especially books by Rick Riordan just because I've recently joined the Percy Jackson and the Olympians' band wagon, and also Cassandra Clare's shadowhunter madness! Good year, good books!

The list may grow as the time pass,and the details of release date may vary (I found out the dates on Goodreads) and it's unfortunate that these books may reach our country, 1 month the least, after it's release dates. Too bad. 

I usually gathered the books by booktubers' recommendation (in which I will post in another separate post on how and who I look up to, most of the times), but my favorite book tubers are Sasha Alsberg's Abookutopia, Christine's Polandbananabooks and etc. 

To be honest, I was torn in between creating this blog or vlog (a booktuber, on Youtube). But I settle for blogging because it's easy to deliver and I'm kind of shy person when it comes to "presenting" myself online. Plus, editing video sounds like a hassle, no? 

Alright. 

Till the next post! 







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts