Booktubers

5:24 AM


Hello and greetings to all of the book lovers out there!


And.... I'm back with a new entry. :) I feel like I am all alone in this Bookish world because my friends just .. don't read books. And I am an introvert, that makes it worse. So, I always look up to the internet for book recommendations or book reviews instead. 

It feels like I belong when I found out about the "booktubers" (Book lovers who posted videos on Youtube) and their reviews help me a lot. (Well because I couldn't stop agreeing how true is this and that). It was two years back when I Youtube-d "Book recommendations" and "Book Shelves Tour" that I found out about Abookutopia (Sasha Alsberg) 

She is truly amazing! She made me purchase most of my books just because of her recommendation. Basically, she's a good booktuber that you can look up to! Subscribe to her NOW!

Another booktuber that I follow, and enjoy, is Christine (Polandbananasbooks) She's really energetic and positive and we shared the same fandoms! Major feels for Percy Jackson!

Not just recently, I found out about a group of Malaysian's booktubers (Kamalia Hasni and Nabilah) where they played a book tag that gave me that feeling that I wanted to have someone to talk and play games with books as well. 

Oh well, till next time!

Ps: It is still my wish to find a friend that love books as well. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts